Custom Rubber Stamps & Embossers
There is a whole world of custom stamps, from traditional rubber stamps, to pre-inked stamps, dating stamps, even embossers. Whatever type of stamp you are looking for, CW Print + Design can help.
BEST SELLER! 2000 PLUS Self Inking PrinterStamp
- Built-in Microban® antimicrobial protection inhibits growth of microbes such as stain and odor-causing bacteria
- Ink pad is built right into stamp
- Sizes from 5?16" x 1" to 1-3?8" x 2-15?16"
- Anti-Slip Base
- Thousands of impressions per pad before re-inking with easy-to-change cartridge style ink pads
- Uses environmentally responsible water-based inks
- 1-year guarantee
- Prices start at only $20
XSTAMPER - ECOGREEN
- Customizable pre-inked stamps have over 50% recycled content by weight
- Laser engraved rubber delivers a clean, crisp impression every time
- Pre-inked for thousands of impressions; no stamp pad needed
- Re-inkable with Xstamper refill inks
- Made of ABS Plastic for durability
- Lifetime guarantee (not related to ink that will dry up over thousands of uses)
- Pocket & Desktop Sizes
- Round & Rectangular
- Great for Notaries, Lawyers and corporate seals
TRADITIONAL RUBBER STAMPS
- Full range of sizes
- Economically Priced
- Made from real wood
Contact Us For More Information
Speed up office tasks with rubber stamps.
Our stamps can be customized with anything from your signature, to your mailing address, to “deposit only” for check endorsement. We offer a variety of sizes and shapes, as well as several different ink colors. We can even put your logo on a stamp!
Notary Stamps & Embossers
While the state of Vermont doesn't require its Notary's to use a stamp or embosser, they are still helpful to authenticate your Notary signature, and are helpful for documents going out of state. Bring in your Notary certificate and we can help order you a stamp and/or embosser. They even come in portable sizes.
Stamp Ink & Refilling
Most of our self-inking stamps can be refilled by slipping in a new refill pad. We also offer traditional stamp pads, and ink refills. Stamp colors come in black, blue, red, green, and purple. If your current stamp is in need of refilling, bring it down and we'll help you pick the right refill method.