Short Run Book Publishing
Book Production for Self-Publishing; Perfect-binding; Paperback Books
CW Print + Design offers quick turnaround on books and catalogs of all sizes. Whether you are an author wanting to self-publish as a way around restrictions of traditional printing, or a hobbyist looking to preserve personal memoirs, CW Print + Design has affordable options to produce professional paperback or hardcover books. On-demand perfect binding is a great option for textbooks, catalogs, magazines, and corporate reports.
- Setting up your print-ready file for publishing.
- Setting up your cover files with spine printing.
- One printed proof (Additional printed proofs $25)
If you need any layout editing, conversion to a print-ready pdf, page numbering, or cover design services, we can help! This service is done on an hourly basis at $60 per hour. Please contact us for an estimate.
You must have a print-ready pdf that is sized to the final size of your book. No crop marks or bleed are necessary for standard books. Your cover file should be two pages, each page the exact size of your book, plus 1/8” bleed on all 4 sides. Custom spine creation is included with setup cost.
There are many factors that will influence the printing cost of your book, including size, number of pages, paper stock, cover options, the quantity being printed, and if your book will including color printing. The following is our standard pricing for short-runs, but your final price could vary based on many options. Please contact us for a quote!
- 13.5pt Color Cover, super-glossy on the outside, matte on the inside. Pricing below is for full-bleed color print on the outside only.
- Interior black and white double-sided pages on standard 20# stock. We have many paper upgrades available, including a 28# acid-free stock.