Disposable Menus / Take-Out Menus
Disposable Menus are a requirement for reopening your restaurant in Vermont and other areas. When done correctly, you can also use your disposable menus to support your take-out and delivery business as well.
At CW Print + Design we offer several strategies for your disposable menus to help keep your clients and your wallet safe.
Here are a few tips to keep the costs of disposable menus low and maximize their use before they head to the recycle bin:
- Design your menu for one-time use. Get your menu on one sheet of paper - or less.
- Offer a limited menu. Having a smaller menu not only helps you save on print costs, it has many 'fringe' benefits to your business.
- Separate out your dessert and drink menus. Give these menus just to those who need them.
- Print only what you need. Figure out how many customers you can serve with your limited capacity and order just what you need.
- Limit interactions with your waitstaff. Have your customers circle their choices on the paper menu.
- Give the menu more life. Can you utilize a coupon or other offer on the menu to entice them to come dine again or order take out?
- Decide the value of color versus black and white. This is a perfect opportunity to include photos to help the customer select their meals.
- Think about the environment. Minimize the impact by choosing recycled paper.